Statement: Coronavirus (COVID-19) (updated 17/03/2020)
Our team is actively monitoring the current situation surrounding Coronavirus (COVID-19) and we are following the advice of the Government to protect guests and keep you aware of the latest information.
The health and wellbeing of our guests and team is the highest priority to us at this point in time. The situation is rapidly changing so we recommend regularly checking the Gov.uk website: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/coronavirus-covid-19-information-for-the-public
To assist guests whose stay may be affected or impacted by the current situation, Retreat East has provided the following advice:
- If you, or a member of your party has symptoms of Coronavirus (COVID-19) please follow the Government’s advice and call 111.
- If you have symptoms, please call our team on 01449 760 480 for the best advice regarding your upcoming stay
We ask all guest to please follow the Government’s advice
- Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue when coughing or sneezing.
- Dispose of used tissues to kill the germs
- Regularly wash your hands thoroughly, or use an antibacterial hand gel
Please contact us immediatelyregarding your upcoming stay if any of the following apply to you
- You have travelled to, through or from Asia in the last 14 days
- You have travelled to, through or from ALL areas of Italy in the last 14 days
- You have travelled to, through or from Iran in the last 14 days
We encourage all guests with questions or concerns regarding upcoming stays at Retreat East to call or email us.